Table Top Water Fountains: Inspire the Mind, Calm the Soul
Enjoy the soothing qualities of water
In today’s fast-paced world, it can get quite tiresome trying to juggle a career, family and fun. Sometimes all it takes to restore a sense of balance is the soothing presence of water, which can easily be provided by a bubbling table top water fountain. After all, what better way to reconnect with nature than to turn to one of its own life resources?
These small water fountains come in all shapes and sizes, making it easy to find one that will fit perfectly (and even enhance) any decorating scheme. A table top water fountain can even be used to inspire the mind or calm the soul. For example, a small indoor fountain that pumps water through a number of intricate channels in the manner of an M.C. Escher drawing can inspire and spark the mind, while a table top water fountain designed around bamboo can channel the spirit of a Zen master.
There are a number of reasons to keep a table top water fountain in your office, kitchen, bedroom and garden room:
- They are unique and special addition to any decorating scheme
- The sound of bubbling and flowing water is soothing to the mind and soul and can help balance the inner energy levels of the body, known as ‘chakras’ in Hindu
- The relaxing sounds can inspire better sleep and a happier mood
- Flowing fountains release moisture into the air, which helps combat dry skin and satiate thirsty household plants
- An indoor water fountain can help balance the energy levels in your home. Follower of the Chinese decorating scheme Feng Shui call the balance of forces ‘chi.’
- Fountains can control and release negative ions into the air, which promotes balance against environmental pressures.