Getting your luggage cheaper
Consumer buying tips
When you want your hard earned cash to go towards your vacation rather than on the luggage that is going with you, there are a few tricks when it comes to buying cheap luggage.
• Buy online. As online luggage retailers don’t have to pay for overhead costs such as shop rental and extra staff wages, they can afford to pass on their savings to you the consumer.
• Shop around. As simple as this seems, it can be what stands between you getting and average deal or a fantastic deal on your luggage. Some dealers for one reason or other can offer certain pieces and lines at a better price than other dealers.
• Clearance sales. These sales are often held to clear out an old line to make way for a new model that has been introduced. They are not inferior, but have just been replaced by an updated version to meet the market demands.
• Winter sales. While you may not be planning on heading off to the tropics for your vacation until summer, winter can offer great opportunities for picking up a cheap set of luggage. Buying early can also help in leaving you more money to spend on the actual vacation itself.
• Overstocked retailers. There are a few online companies around that operate by purchasing products at a rock bottom price from top-brand manufacturers who are overstocked, and then resell them through their own company. If you keep an eye out, you may be able to get a great set of luggage cheaply. But if you do see something you like, buy it as soon as possible, as they may only have a few items available, and they are likely to go quickly and you may miss out if you wait too long.
Guide4Home - Cheap Luggage